Monday, July 23, 2012

Fashion Design Julianna Margulies

Fashion designer Narciso Rodriguez was honored Thursday night at the El Museo del Barrio gala at Cipriani 42nd Street,he got a fitting introduction Julianna Margulies, Narciso really understands women. Before a big event, a tiny FedEx would arrive.the most beautifully bias cut dress. I thought it would never fit, Margulies wearing a slinky gray dress by the designer, presented Rodriguez an award artistic achievement. 


Then Carolina Herrera presented philanthropist and El Museo trustee Yaz Hernández award. Hernandez told the crowd, The chairman of the board suggested to me say that I am so happy to receive this award and really humbled by it. I have news for you humble is not for me. It is lot of fun being up here in front of all my friends. Others at the event which also celebrated Bacardis 150th anniversary, included Nina Garcia, Cindy Sherman, Ruben and Isabel Toledo, Carlos Mota and Jean Shafiroff.

No comments:

Post a Comment